Monday, November 16, 2009

What's the best cream for wrinkles?

Hello, fellow females. This is a question especially for you. Guys can answer too, if you use anti-wrinkle cream, that is, LOL!





I'm a 23-year-old lady and although my skin is in cool condition, I have a few wrinkles on my forehead. I'm presently using anti-wrinkle cream from the Nivea range but it doesn't really seem to be working. If I can't get rid of my forehead wrinkles then I would at least like to stop them from getting any worse and hopefully prevent new ones forming.





So, my question is simply this. Can anyone recommend any anti-wrinkle creams that really do work instead of purchasing creams that have you throwing your money down the drain? Is there really such a cream that can get rid of existing wrinkles as well as preventing new ones? I would be ever so grateful for your advice and recommendations.





I would be grateful to receive answers from UK only. I don't mind answers from abroad but I would like to know of products that I can buy within UK. Thanks.

What's the best cream for wrinkles?
Dove moustirizing cream is the best!!!
Reply:botox cream


No comments:

Post a Comment