Monday, November 16, 2009

I need a CREAM that eliminates Blackheads, freakles, and blemishes?

Back in the M.E, my mother used to purchase a cream called EVA cream that was in a small container (pink %26amp; white). Since she was pregnant she started to notice a small "discoloration" on her skin. She thinks they look like freakles, I don 't. But, when using that cream it helped a lot with all of that.





I can't find it NO WHERE online, so I need to buy a new GOOD, AMAZING product that does the following:





- Gets rid of blackheads


- Freakles


- and Blemishes





ALL OF THOSE. I need something that you're positive will work. I don't want to spend my money and ruin my mom's face with some nasty cream I bought online.





PLEASE HELP!

I need a CREAM that eliminates Blackheads, freakles, and blemishes?
Salic solution will help with the blemishes and blackheads , you will need Voodoo to get rid of the freakles. If you had freckles I would have suggested Sally Hanson's Bleach cream.
Reply:There are several factors that contribute to the onset of skin


blemishes and these try at home remedies provided at


http://tipsfromruby-blemishes.blogspot.c... will help you overcome


the problem.


No comments:

Post a Comment