Monday, November 16, 2009

I live by the Ocean any recommendations to prevent skin break outs?

I live by the ocean...and seem to be breaking out a lot? Anyone have any recommendation on what to use for my face. there is a lot of sun where I live and I use SPF secondly, I drink a lot of water and I work out a lot to. at the gym. Any good products my skin is usually really dry, but once I put a cream on it stays oily ...its weird HELP

I live by the Ocean any recommendations to prevent skin break outs?
maybe the sunblock your putting on does not cope with your face or maybe to many chemicals... i skin is really sensitive so the doctor told me to use the Brand Eucerin. its made for sensitive skins.. so give that a try
Reply:Have you tried pro active? It is a little spandy ( $25 a month ) but its amazing!!


No comments:

Post a Comment