Monday, November 16, 2009

Im using a cream n astringent my derm-doc gave me but its painful after weeks of using, this normal?

astringent 2xday and kojic cream same with the soap too. gives me sleepless nights cz my skin on the face hurts when touch on any pillows however soft and silky the covers. though i notice a good change on my face skin after over a months use.

Im using a cream n astringent my derm-doc gave me but its painful after weeks of using, this normal?
You need to talk to your derm., it might not be safe but it could also be one of the side effects. If they tell you anything like might cause burning or itching then tell since you've been using it, you've good outcomes but some unconformities while trying to sleep or relax (meaning you cant have anything touching your face without it bothering you).............hope you have luck and get some answers from your derm bout it all

broadleaf

No comments:

Post a Comment