Monday, November 16, 2009

Face cream for highly humid weather like florida?

I am 25 old yrs female.I just moved to florida.After I came, I felt so humid here. My skin is showing the humidity.My skin is normal. I was living in dry place before so I had to use moisturiser in face and body . Here my face is oily all the time and I don't know which cream to use .I still use the same cream which makes my face oily, that's not helping. So guys, please let me know which face cream (not very expensive) would be better in humid places like florida and what you have been using for your skin types.

Face cream for highly humid weather like florida?
Instead of a cream maybe you should try a lotion. Lotions are not as thick and at the same time they give you enough moisture. I use the Oil of Olay Age Defying Renewal Lotion. My skin is combination and it moisturizes enough . It is not expensive either you can get it for only $6.99.


I also suggest that as a cleanser you use a gel cleanser, they are great for that kind of weather. The creamy or foaming ones will make you oily. I use the American Beauty Gel cleanser and the Nivea Gel cleanser.

fuchsia

No comments:

Post a Comment