Friday, November 20, 2009

La Mer face cream, is it worth buying? It will be winter soon and Im looking for a really face cream so?

my skin doesnt dry out in the Canadian winter thats about to hit.


I currently use Avene and love it, but I want something that is really going to help my skin in the winter time, anyone tried La mer???


Is there any other better product for face cream out them,money is nota concern as I have some money saved for this reason.

La Mer face cream, is it worth buying? It will be winter soon and Im looking for a really face cream so?
La Mer is very nice - I've used it a lot but honestly I can't say that it's the holy grail of face creams. Yes, it's gotten a lot of press but you are looking for a good face cream - that will moisturize. I think then it depends on what else you want it to do - anti aging, etc. La Prairie is an excellent brand (I'm not specifically quoting a cream because there are several - each does something else). There are also the cosmesceuticals which are less expensive but really good!





Both La Mer/La Prairie are excellent and there are a lot of others also out there. I prefer La Prairie because it has additional benefits: my advice - go to the high-end shops and get samples. You should be able to get several tries out of each - if you are going to invest in a great skin cream, it's good to take it for a test spin!
Reply:Well i don't know about the La mer creme, but i use coconut oil on my face and body to moisturize. It is sooo hydrating and makes your skin feel so subtle and soft. I highly recommend. The best quality is organic coconut oil. It has no specific smell so its great! It comes in a solid form. Coconut oil has many health benefits as well.


No comments:

Post a Comment