Friday, November 20, 2009

Skin question, horrible facial skin...?

I have horrible skin - I am light skinned, black, and have blackheads, some pimples, acne marks, and fine facial hair. My nose has blackheads, too. I have tried Proactive (it irritated my skin) and AcneFree. I use Cetaphil now and apply witch hazel afterwards and then a cream with Benzoyl Peroxide in it. I admit my diet isn't what it should be, but that's due to my living conditions (no fridge). I do take vitamins though. I am also not able to get to a derm b/c I am on welfare's medical coverage and all of the derms around me don't take it. The ones that do have offices too far and I have no way to get back and forth. So I am asking for those that KNOW to give me a regimen. Water, I know, but what else???? Please help. I sing and wanted to go on American Idol when it comes to a city near me (Philly) but not like this....

Skin question, horrible facial skin...?
You really need to see a dermatologist if you want to get rid of your acne. Changing your diet won't really affect things, as acne is often caused by genetic or hormonal factors that you can't control. I had terrible acne for years before I went to a dermatologist and got a subscription for accutane after I saw how well it worked for my friend. It dried my skin out while I was on it and I had to wear chapstick all the time, but it worked! After the treatment you will never get acne again, it works wonders! My advice is to try your best to get enough money to afford a dermatologist, or get a job with medical, or buy some accutane illegally. I tried everything I could think of to get rid of my acne, and only accutane worked.


No comments:

Post a Comment