Friday, November 20, 2009

La Mer face cream, is it worth buying? It will be winter soon and Im looking for a really face cream so?

my skin doesnt dry out in the Canadian winter thats about to hit.


I currently use Avene and love it, but I want something that is really going to help my skin in the winter time, anyone tried La mer???


Is there any other better product for face cream out them,money is nota concern as I have some money saved for this reason.

La Mer face cream, is it worth buying? It will be winter soon and Im looking for a really face cream so?
I will tell you that I've tried it, and its really good, but to be honest with you not worth the money.





I switch between Philosophy's Hope in a Jar, in the Summer, and in the Winter I use Kiehl's moisturizer. Both are really good and not even close to the cost of La Mer.


No comments:

Post a Comment