Monday, November 16, 2009

Skin regimen question?

i was wondering if my skin regimen would work well to help get rid of light acne and have perfect skin.





here is my regimen:





cetaphil cleanser


10% benzoil peroxide on the spot cream


cetaphil moisturizer


exfoliating


(i do this morning and night.. except for the exfoiliating which i do weekly)








if i keep this up as well as drinking a lot more water, changing my pillow case every 2 nights, and not touching my face, will my skin condition get better?





thanks (:

Skin regimen question?
yes u go girl i might use ur method!!!! u should be a skin consultant!!!





lol i am already with the benzoyl peroxide and the pillow case and water part!!! but i might use ur stuff too!!! hahaha it looks like it would work to me!
Reply:You could be overdoing it . Go to the docs for the acne, they might be able to give you some cream to speed up the healing.





I think acne is caused hormones or something, and you cant wash them away!


No comments:

Post a Comment