Saturday, April 24, 2010

Skin that can't make up its mind!?

Hey y'all!





So my problem this week is my skin. I have... or possibly "had" acne, but I've been put on the pill to clear it up and using a cream called Duac Once Daily - its STRONG and it has dried patches of my skin (only certain patches) to a ridiculous amount, but has really cleaned up my blemishes.





What should I use to moisturise without clogging my pores again? I've been using Palmers Cocoa Butter which is what I've always used as it lightens scars as well, but I don't think its strong enough for this new problem...





Thanks for your advice!!! :)

Skin that can't make up its mind!?
First I think you should probably try and stop using the Duac Once Daily creram, it might be too much using the pill and that. Try using something a little less intense over the counter product. Alot of the products you find in normal stores now have improved and come in packages that include face wash, toner, and lotion.

frangipni

No comments:

Post a Comment