Saturday, April 24, 2010

My face is very dry and now i have a bad skin discoloration on my face?

i can put noting on my face like creams to get rid of my skin discoloration because it just gets worse, i dont really no what to do

My face is very dry and now i have a bad skin discoloration on my face?
Hi Jeremy,





Have you tried using moisturizer right after you bathe/shower? It'll keep retain moisture in your skin.





If it still continues, you might want to look into moisturizing creams, as those are usually richer and are designed for those who have very dry skin.





If it continues, you might want to consult a dermatologist. It might be eczema, which sometimes requires a prescription for a topical cream to get rid of the dryness and the discoloration.





Good luck! :)
Reply:I think I have the same problem before, My face was dry that the skin by my chin right under my lips was darker. I have used every cream and have also tried just using water to no success. I have tried Proactive Solution (the one you see on TV and in the Mall) and they work great. It also removes my acne and any dark mark from the acne before.





It works for me and I have recommended it to some of my friends that have facial skin problem and they just work.





Also, the good thing with Proactive is that you don't need to keep using it once it clears your skin unlike other products where the problems shows up again if you stop using their product.





Good Luck!


No comments:

Post a Comment