Thursday, May 7, 2009

Nappy cream on your face!?

I have read that nappy cream is good for your face...anyone use it on their skin? Why is it so good?

Nappy cream on your face!?
Forget all those expensive cosmetics; I recommend virgin coconut oil for your skin, hair and diet. I could list a dozen reasons why, but if you Googled "virgin coconut oil" you'd find them yourself. Since I've been using it about 2 weeks, my skin is softer, smoother, and NOT dry anymore, even I live in Southern California. My hair is unbelievable-I've never had such soft, shiny hair and it's down to my butt. I also have these dry skin patches on my legs from a medication. I've had them for years and absolutely hate them-they are SO ugly. But the virgin coconut oil is making them *disappear*.





You can get it from eBay item like this:


http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...
Reply:I haven't used it before but it should be good as babies have really sensitive skin so nappy/diaper cream will be really sensitive and help a lot and not many people will have allergies to it.


No comments:

Post a Comment