Thursday, May 7, 2009

Itchy skin rash. help?

it started off just itching, but now it has expanded, this rash is on the side of my face expanding to part of my right ear, the area is red and it can get quite itchy, the skin peels off in full pieces. A pharmasist recommended me antifungal cream like used on athelthes foot. I have used this for couple weeks and no sing of recovery..i cant see a dermatologist for about a month..so can someone tell me what type of rash this is and how i can controll it? thanks.

Itchy skin rash. help?
I feel bad for you, I use to have this problem.





first, go and get some like Bendroyl (for the allergic) they have day but you might want to take the one for night.





second, go get some aveeno products, perfer no frangance and also get some oatmeal bags from them or from the store brand.





get some warm bath (not hot, just semi warm and little hot) and put oatmeal in there.





do that daily and use their cream, it is really good.





also pray. I will pray for you to Buddha.





don't eat seafood, some ppl think that might cause allergic (we are not sure but just to be safe)





email me if you need more help (altho I think I told you everything I know)





don't scrtuch. okay, just pat lightly.
Reply:I use my own handmade natural products like shea butter and antiseptic black soap for people that suffer from conditions like yours. email me at chanamolet@yahoo.com and i will give my ebay website address to order my products for your skin condition. once you use them i know you will be impressed.

night jasmine

No comments:

Post a Comment